Visit Mozilla Firefox site and Download Mozilla Firefox Latest Version! Why Download Mozilla Firefox using YepDownload? Mozilla Firefox Simple & Fast Download! Works with All Windows (64/32 bit) versions! Mozilla Firefox Latest Version! Fully compatible with Windows 10; Disclaimer Mozilla Firefox is a product developed by Mozilla Foundation. Download Mozilla Firefox 74.0 for Mac OS. Mozilla Firefox is a free and open source web browser by the Mozilla Foundation. Download Mozilla Firefox for Mac now from Softonic: 100% safe and virus free. More than 5665 downloads this month. Download Mozilla Firefox for Mac latest version 2020.
A faster, more secure and customizable Web browser.
Click the menu button, click Help and select About Firefox. On the menu bar click the Firefox menu and select About Firefox. The About Mozilla Firefox About Firefox window opens. Firefox will check for updates and download them automatically. When the download is complete, click Restart to update Firefox. Download AdGuard for Firefox - An extension for Mozilla Firefox that can easily block all the advertisements on the websites you visit, enhancing your overall browsing experience.
Download Free Mozilla Firefox Setup
Mozilla Firefox is a fast, light and tidy open source web browser. At its public launch in 2004 Mozilla Firefox was the first browser to challenge Microsoft Internet Explorer’s dominance. Since then, Mozilla Firefox has consistently featured in the top 3 most popular browsers globally and this is set to continue thanks to the release of Firefox 30. The key features that have made Mozilla Firefox so popular are the simple and effective UI, browser speed and strong security capabilities. The browser is particularly popular with developers thanks to its open source development and active community of advanced users.
Mozilla put of a lot of resources into creating a simple but effective UI aimed at making browsing quicker and easier. They created the tab structure that has been adopted by most other browsers. In recent years Mozilla has also focused on maximizing browsing area by simplifying toolbar controls to just a Firefox button (which contains settings and options) and back/forward buttons. The URL box features direct Google searching as well as an auto predict/history feature called Awesome Bar. On the right side of the URL box there are bookmarking, history and refresh buttons. To the right of the URL box is a search box which allows you to customize your search engine options. Outside of that a view button controls what you see below the URL. Next to that you have the download history and home buttons.
Firefox was the first browser to introduce a private browsing feature which allows you to use the internet more anonymously and securely. History, searches, passwords, downloads, cookies and cached content are all removed on shutdown. Minimizing the chances of another user stealing your identity or finding confidential information. Content security, anti-phishing technology and antivirus/antimalware integration ensures your browsing experience is as safe as possible.
Personalisation & Development
One of the best features of the Firefox UI is customization. Simply right click on the navigation toolbar to customize individual components or just drag and drop items you want to move around. The inbuilt Firefox Add-ons Manager allows you to discover and install add-ons within the browser as well as view ratings, recommendations and descriptions. Read about the top recommended add-ons for Mozilla Firefox on TechBeat. Thousands of customizable themes allow you to customize the look and feel of your browser. Site authors and developers can create advanced content and applications using Mozilla’s open source platform and enhanced API.
- Process separation (e10s) is enabled for some of you. Like it? Let us know and we'll roll it out to more.
- Roar for moar protection against harmful downloads! We've got your back
- Add-ons that have not been verified and signed by Mozilla will not load
- GNU/Linux fans: Get better Canvas performance with speedy Skia support. Try saying that three times fast
- Delay-agnostic AEC enabled
- Full duplex for GNU/Linux enabled
- ICE Restart & Update is supported
- Cloning of MediaStream and MediaStreamTrack is now supported
- Searching for something already in your bookmarks or open tabs? We added super smart icons to let you know
- Windows folks: Tab (move buttons) and Shift+F10 (pop-up menus) now behave as they should in Firefox customization mode
- The media parser has been redeveloped using the Rust programming language
- Windows 7 systems without Platform Update can now use D3D11 WARP
- Various security fixes
- Improved step debugging on last line of functions
- Heyo, Jabra & Logitech C920 webcam users. We fixed those pesky WebRTC bugs causing frequency distortions. Buh-bye, squeaky voice!
- After version 48, SSE2 CPU extensions are going to be required on Windows
- So long to support for 10.6, 10.7 and 10.8. Now we can focus on where most Mac users are: 10.9. Don't forget to upgrade!
- Au revoir to Windows Remote Access Service modem Autodial