If you are in the process to install macOS Sierra 10.12 on your PC or Hackintosh, the first step is to create a bootable USB installer for macOS Sierra to install Mac OS from it on your PC, you can create bootable USB Installer with UniBeast, but still, you need a Macintosh to download and create macOS Sierra bootable USB Installer.
- Mac Os High Sierra Bootable Image Download Iso
- Mac Os High Sierra Bootable Image Download Windows 7
- High Sierra Bootable Image
- Macworld also has bootable-install-drive instructions for: mac OS High Sierra (10.13) El Capitan (OS X 10.11) Yosemite (OS X 10.10) Mavericks (OS X 10.9).
- Let’s Download MacOS High Sierra Image File for Virtualbox & VMware, however, the current Apple OS is MacOS Catalina 10.15 that announced and released in 2019, besides that, macOS Mojave 10.14 is also the greatest operating system having tons of feature But still, MacOS High Sierra 10.13.6 is in high demand and legions of people are installing MacOS High Sierra on Macbook, Mac Mini.
You can upgrade to macOS High Sierra from OS X Mountain Lion or later on any of the following Mac models. Your Mac also needs at least 2GB of memory and 14.3GB of available storage space.
MacBook introduced in late 2009 or later
MacBook Air introduced in late 2010 or later
MacBook Pro introduced in mid 2010 or later
Mac mini introduced in mid 2010 or later
iMac introduced in late 2009 or later
Mac Pro introduced in mid 2010 or later
To find your Mac model, memory, storage space, and macOS version, choose About This Mac from the Apple menu . If your Mac isn't compatible with macOS High Sierra, the installer will let you know.
Make a backup
Before installing any upgrade, it’s a good idea to back up your Mac. Time Machine makes it simple, and other backup methods are also available. Learn how to back up your Mac.
It takes time to download and install macOS, so make sure that you have a reliable Internet connection. If you're using a Mac notebook computer, plug it into AC power.
Download macOS High Sierra
For the strongest security and latest features, find out whether you can upgrade to macOS Catalina, the latest version of the Mac operating system.
If you still need macOS High Sierra, use this App Store link: Get macOS High Sierra.
After downloading, the installer opens automatically.
Mac Os High Sierra Bootable Image Download Iso
Click Continue and follow the onscreen instructions. You might find it easiest to begin installation in the evening so that it can complete overnight, if needed.
If the installer asks for permission to install a helper tool, enter the administrator name and password that you use to log in to your Mac, then click Add Helper.
Allow installation to complete
Please allow installation to complete without putting your Mac to sleep or closing its lid. Your Mac might restart, show a progress bar, or show a blank screen several times as it installs both macOS and related updates to your Mac firmware.
Mac Os High Sierra Bootable Image Download Windows 7
High Sierra Bootable Image
- If you have hardware or software that isn't compatible with High Sierra, you might be able to install an earlier macOS, such as Sierra or El Capitan.
- macOS High Sierra won't install on top of a later version of macOS, but you can erase your disk first or install on another disk.
- You can use macOS Recovery to reinstall macOS.