Many of us would want to switch to a Mac OS but Windows OS has its own advantages that are too good to let go off. Having two different systems doesn’t really make sense. So, what does one do?
- Mac Os Download For Pc Using Virtualbox Download
- Mac Os Download For Pc Using Virtualbox Windows 10
- Install Mac Os On Virtualbox
- Download Mac Os Iso File For Virtualbox
- Mac Os Download For Pc Using Virtualbox Mac
Mac OS is a computer operating system developed by Apple.This is a operating system with beautiful interface, however, to own a the computer of Apple with this operating system, you need to use a lot of money, normally with the double price than that of common computers using Windows operating system.Fortunately, you can experience the Mac OS right on your computer by installing a Mac OS. Since we can’t download macOS High Sierra or other versions of macOS directly on Windows. I’ve made the file not only this one but many more supporting files for installing macOS High Sierra and other versions. Such as download macOS Catalina VMware & VirtualBox Image, download macOS Catalina ISO for VMware & VirtualBox to name a few.
Mac Os Download For Pc Using Virtualbox Download
Well there is a solution to this, VirtualBox! If your system meets the hardware and software requirements then you successfully Install MacOS On Windows 10
Read on to know what is a Virtual Box and how you can run Mac OS on Windows computer.
What is VirtualBox?
VirtualBox is a virtualization application available cross platform. It can be used to run multiple operating system on single computer, that is Windows, Mac, Linux or Windows Server. It works on Intel or AMD based processors. You can use it as Virtual Machine for Mac.
Minimum System Requirements:
Before you plan to install VirtualBox, here are the 3 little system requirements:
- 4 GB RAM
- 64-Bit Computer
- Dual core processor
How To Install MacOS On Windows 10: Quick Steps
After checking minimum requirements, you can proceed further with these steps to install macOS High Sierra on your Windows 10 computer.
- Download macOS High Sierra from the given link and extract the Zip file on your desktop.
- Download and install the latest version of VirtualBox from the given link.
- After download and installation of VirtualBox open the app and click on New button given at the top. Here you will need to enter some details.
As you can see in the screenshot you need to make these entries:
Name: macOS 10.12 Sierra
Type: Mac OS X
Mac Os Download For Pc Using Virtualbox Windows 10
Version: 10.12 Sierra
- After making these entries click on Next. You will be asked for a Hard Disk. Choose “Use an existing virtual hard disk file” and click on the folder icon to choose the file on desktop from downloaded OS X Sierra to install Mac OS on VirtualBox.
- Now click on the settings icon given at the top of the virtual box. You will be on the General tab.
- Click on System next to General. Here you will find three tabs click on the Drag slider in front of processor to 2 and make sure that Enable PAE/NX is enabled.
- Now click on the Motherboard tab and unselect Floppy and make sure that IHC9 is selected in dropdown.
- Now, navigate to Display and drag the slider in front of Video memory to 128 MB.
- Finally, head to Storage in the side pane and choose macOS 10.12 Sierra.vmdk under Attributes, set the Hard Diskto SATA Port 0. When you are done, click OK.
- Now, that you are done with the settings on virtual box you can close it. Our next step will be to add code to VirtualBox with Command Prompt.
- Here is the code that you should copy on the notepad.
cd “C:Program FilesOracleVirtualBox”
VBoxManage.exe modifyvm “macOS 10.12 Sierra” –cpuidset 00000001 000106e5 00100800 0098e3fd bfebfbff
VBoxManage setextradata “macOS 10.12 Sierra” “VBoxInternal/Devices/efi/0/Config/DmiSystemProduct” “iMac11,3”
VBoxManage setextradata “macOS 10.12 Sierra” “VBoxInternal/Devices/efi/0/Config/DmiSystemVersion” “1.0”
VBoxManage setextradata “macOS 10.12 Sierra” “VBoxInternal/Devices/efi/0/Config/DmiBoardProduct” “Iloveapple”
VBoxManage setextradata “macOS 10.12 Sierra” “VBoxInternal/Devices/smc/0/Config/DeviceKey” “ourhardworkbythesewordsguardedpleasedontsteal(c)AppleComputerInc”
Install Mac Os On Virtualbox
VBoxManage setextradata “macOS 10.12 Sierra” “VBoxInternal/Devices/smc/0/Config/GetKeyFromRealSMC” 1.
Download Mac Os Iso File For Virtualbox
- Now run Command Prompt as Administrator. You can choose Run as Administrator by right clicking Command Prompt icon.
- In the Command Prompt copy and paste the above code and hit enter. You will see a screen like this.
- Now, close the Command Prompt and open VirtualBox on your computer. Select macOS 10.2 Sierra and click on Start after a couple of seconds your Virtual Mac machine will be started.
- Go ahead and set up your virtual Mac machine. After the set up your Virtual Mac with Mac OS sierra is ready to use.
Mac Os Download For Pc Using Virtualbox Mac
That’s it! Now your Mac OS X Virtual Machine is ready. So, you do not need to spend extra money to enjoy the feature or your all-time favorite operating system Mac OS. You can get this on your computer for free with Install macOS on Windows 10.