Chimera Jailbreak available for iOS 12.4 to iOS 12.1.2 jailbreak except iOS 12.3 – iOS 12.3.2 by the Electra Team. Also some iOS 12.3 beta versions support added. Both Chimera Online method and PC method are available to install Sileo. All the iOS 12 – iOS 12.1.2 running iPhone & iPad including A12 devices are supported with Chimera. TaiG 2.0 jailbreak for iOS 8.1.3, iOS 8.3 and iOS 8.2 download has been released for compatible iPhone, iPad and iPod touch devices. The tool is currently available for Windows users, with a Mac.
- Download PP jailbreak Mac iOS 8.1.2 tool from our direct link below and Download Cydia to iOS 8.1.2 devices using your Mac computer. Download PP Jailbreak iOS 8.1.2 Mac. PP Jailbreak Mac iOS 8.1.2 Jailbreak preparation – OTA update may be cause to fail jailbreak process so Restore your iOS device to iOS 8.1.2 using iTunes; Disable any pass.
- If you happen to own a Mac, and want to jailbreak your iPhone and iPad, we’ve the step by step tutorial all under one roof. As was the case with Pangu8 for Windows, the newly-dropped edition for Mac is compatible with iOS 8.0 all the way through to iOS 8.1, although the upcoming iOS 8.1.1 will put paid to any jailbreaking for the time being.
Jailbreak Ios 8.1 1 Download Mac Pc
Now that a Mac version of the Pangu8 jailbreak tool is available, it is our duty to write a how to jailbreak article on the same. So here it is.
The Pangu team released the Mac version of iOS 8 – 8.1 jailbreak on Sunday after a long wait. The Windows version was released a while ago, but development for the Mac was undergoing. Not anymore. You can now download Pangu8 for Mac 1.0.0 from our downloads section and go about jailbreaking your iOS device.
Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to jailbreak your iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad on iOS 8 – 8.1 using Pangu8 for Mac. Before you begin, it is highly recommended that you disable Find my iDevice, do a fresh restore from iTunes if you had updated using OTA, turn on Airplane Mode and make sure you have backed up your device on iTunes.
- Double-click on the Pangu8 for Mac DMG file. It should extract and save to the desktop.
- Right click on the Pangu8 app and select Open and plug your iOS device to the Mac.
- If your iOS device isn’t detected, unlock your device and a pop-up should appear. Tap on Trust.
- Once your device is detected and the Start Jailbreak button turns blue, click on it.
- A page with warnings will appear on the Pangu8 tool. Click on ‘Already did’ to proceed.
- The jailbreak process should now begin. A screen saying Slide to Upgrade should appear on your iOS device. Slide to upgrade.
- Your device should reboot and you will see Pangu and Cydia icons on your Homescreen.
If for some reason the Pangu app on your homescreen has no icon, you need to perform the jailbreak again.
That’s it! You have successfully jailbroken your iOS device using Pangu 8 for Mac. Easy, wasn’t it? It’s now time to try some of your favorite tweaks.
Finally iOS 8.1.2 Jailbreak Mac version released for all Mac users. Jailbreak iOS 8.1.2 Mac possible with new PP Jailbreak tool. This new PP jailbreak Mac iOS 8.1.2 Jailbreak tool developed by another Chinese software developing team. Download PP jailbreak Mac iOS 8.1.2 tool from our direct link below and Download Cydia to iOS 8.1.2 devices using your Mac computer.
Download PP Jailbreak iOS 8.1.2 Mac
PP Jailbreak Mac iOS 8.1.2 Jailbreak preparation –
- OTA update may be cause to fail jailbreak process so Restore your iOS device to iOS 8.1.2 using iTunes
- Disable any pass code lock and Find My iPhone feature in iCloud settings
- Place your iOS device into Air Plane mode
- Back Up your device using iTunes or iCloud
PP Jailbreak Mac Step Guides –
- Download the PP Jailbreak Mac tool and save it to your Mac computer
- Double click on the ppjailbreak.dmg on your desktop to mount the volume
- Drag the PP越狱.app file to the applications folder
- Double click the PP越狱.app in the Applications folder to open it and make sure it recognizes your iOS device
- Uncheck the pp checkmark toggle in the bottom left-hand corner
- Click “Jailbreak” button from center of the display
- Click button in right-hand corner of the screen on the next page
Wait until the PP untether Jailbreak process finished. You will see a green checkmark once the tool has complete process. Then your device reboot automatically and after that reboot your can see Cydia icon on your Home screen. Disable Air Plane mode and open Cydia to finish the setup.
Video Tutorial for PP Jailbreak iOS 8.1.2 Mac
Ios 8.4.1 Jailbreak Untethered
Note – Follow our easy PP Jailbreak tutorials carefully, many iOS users already jailbroken theirs devices using without any mess. But haven’t hear anything from officially yet. With this in mind and do it at your own risk.