Epson makes drivers available to download from the Support section of the Epson website. Some earlier products are not supported by a full Epson scanner driver in the latest versions of macOS / OS X. However, basic scanning is available using Image Capture application (ICA) which is already built into your Macintosh operating system. Hello, Welcome to kiysoft.com, If you want to find information about Epson XP-200 Driver, Software, Manuals, Downloads for Windows 10, 8, 7, 64-bit, and 32-bit, macOS, Mac OS X, and how to Install for needs, below we will provide other information such as, Review, Specs, Setup Manual, etc. For you, a little information for you, the Files or Software that we provide are from the Official Site.
Epson Scanner Software For Mac
Epson Connect Printer Setup for Mac
Follow the steps below to enable Epson Connect for your Epson printer on a Mac.
Epson Scanning Download
Important: Your product needs to be set up with a network connection before it can be set up with Epson Connect. If you need to set up the connection, see the Start Here sheet for your product for instructions. To see the sheet, go to the Epson support main page, select your product, Manuals and Warranty, then Start Here.
Epson Scan 2 App Download
- Download and run the Epson Connect Printer Setup Utility.
- Click Continue.
- Agree to the Software License Agreement by clicking Continue, and then Agree.
- Click Install, and then click Close.
- Select your product, and then click Next.
Note: If the window doesn't automatically appear, open a Finder window and select Application > Epson Software, and then double-click Epson Connect Printer Setup.
- Select Printer Registration, and then click Next.
- When you see the Register a printer to Epson Connect message, click OK.
- Scroll down, click the I accept the Terms and Conditions check box, and then click Next.
- Do one of the following:
- If you're creating a new account, fill out the Create An Epson Connect Account form, then click Finish.
- If you're registering a new product with an existing account, click I already have an account, fill out the Add a new printer form, and then click Add.
- Click Close.
- See our Activate Scan To Cloud and Remote Print instructions to activate the Scan to Cloud and Remote Print services.