- Dictionary For Mac
- How To Download Chinese Into Dictionary Macro
- Free Download Chinese Star Software
- Best Dictionary For Mac
- How To Download Chinese Into Dictionary Mac Download
MDBG Chinese-English Dictionary for macOS
Few Mac users know how to make the most out of OS X's built-in Dictionary app. Scholle Sawyer McFarland shares five tricks for Mountain Lion. Download the MDBG Traditional Chinese-English TW dictionary for macOS (with Bopomofo as the primary pronunciation) The trial version does not have a time limit but it's content is limited to HSK level 1-4 words (Elementary & Intermediate, approximately 1500 entries).
Do you use Windows 10? Please check out or Windows software instead.
Looking for an easy to use offline Chinese-English dictionary for macOS?Look no further!With the MDBG Chinese-English Dictionary for macOS you can quickly look up Chinese words using Chinese characters, Mandarin pinyin or the English definition.An internet connection is not required for using the dictionary, so you can use it anywhere, any time!
- Comprehensive Chinese-English word dictionary
- Can be used offline, does not require an internet connection
- Look up Chinese words using Chinese characters, Mandarin pinyin or the English definition
- Mandarin Pinyin can be displayed with tone marks, numbers, colors or as Bopomofo
- Detailed information is shown for every character in Chinese words, including Mandarin Pinyin, Yale Cantonese / Jyuping and Radical / Strokes
Try it FREE
A free trial version of the MDBG Chinese-English Dictionary for macOS is available for download:
The trial version does not have a time limit but it's content is limited to HSK level 1-4 words (Elementary & Intermediate, approximately 1500 entries). The full version features approximately 115.000 entries.
Please follow the instructions below if you see the following error during installation: “Installer.pkg” can’t be opened because Apple cannot check it for malicious software
- click 'Installer.pkg' with your right mouse button
- click 'Open'
- In the dialog that appears, click 'Open'
Dictionary For Mac
The error appears on macOS 10.15 Catalina due to new security policies.
Please follow the instructions below if you see the following error during installation: “Installer.pkg” can’t be opened because it was not downloaded from the Mac App Store.
- open 'System Preferences' from your 'Applications' folder
- click on the 'Security & Privacy' icon
- click the lock to make changes
- set 'Allow applications downloaded from' to 'Mac App Store and identified developers'
- now install the MDBG Chinese-English Dictionary for macOS
- after the installation you can change the security setting back to it's original state
You can purchase the full version of the MDBG Chinese-English Dictionary for macOS in our webshop:
Please try the free trial version before purchasing this product to ensure compatibility with your system.
How To Download Chinese Into Dictionary Macro
Supported operating systems:
- Apple macOS 10.15 Catalina
- Apple macOS 10.14 Mojave
- Apple macOS 10.13 High Sierra
- Apple macOS 10.12 Sierra
- Apple Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan
Mouse over hover translation (as featured in MDBG Chinese Reader) is not supported by the MDBG Chinese-English Dictionary for macOS.It is possible to get popup translation in some programs such as Safari.To use the popup translations, install the full version of MDBG Chinese-English Dictionary for macOS and follow the instructions in the User Guide to set it up correctly.While using a program such as Safari, hover your mouse cursor over a Chinese word and press CMD-CTRL-D or use a three finger tap on the touchpad.A popup with the translation should appear.Sometimes OS X refuses to show translations for certain words / characters (due to limitations in OS X), it might help to select the word or character manually and press CMD-CTRL-D again.
Did you know that Chinese text input is bundled with macOS? This page explains how to enable it.
Spread the word!
Do you like this product? Tell your friends, tell your teacher, tell your classmates.Do you own a blog? Write a blog post about it.The more people buy the product, the more we can improve it!And by buying the MDBG Chinese-English Dictionary for macOS you also support the MDBG Chinese-English dictionary website, thanks!