Changing the Installation Path
- Mac How To Change Language
- Change Default Download Location Mac
- How To Change Download Location Origin Macbook Pro
- How To Change Origin Download Location Mac
For EA games you can set the default installation path of a game through Origin
Using File Explorer or Mac Finder, drag the OneDrive folder to your preferred location. Note: For more information, see Install OneDrive on an external drive. Go back to the OneDrive setup screen, select Get started, and then follow the instructions until you get to the screen where you can change your OneDrive folder's location. (that is super annoying, by the way) When I click on download, it tells me how much space it will take and I realize that the 20 some odd gigs that the first download took are still 'used'. So, where did origin put the original download files that are still taking up space on my hard drive?
Click on Origin – Application Settings and choose the tab Installation and Saves.
In Game Library location you can set the default path for all EA games.
Changing the path will not automatically move already installed games to a different location but all newly installed games will get their own folder within that path.
The path given there will tell you where you’re game is probably installed, especially if you never changed it.
C:Program Files(x86)Origin Games is the default path.
There’s no option to set the path individually for each game. If you want to install the game at a different place then the rest, change the location of the library before installing the game and change it back after the installation is done or simply move the game after installing.
Moving a game to a different installation path
Sometimes it desirable to have your game on a different location from where it was initially installed. For example if you bought a new hard drive and want the games on there, or the space on your c drive is getting sparse and you need to free up some space, or you simply did some reorganization on your drive and want it somewhere else.
I do not recommend installing the game on an external drive or USB stick.
Up till now, you had to uninstall the game and reinstall it again on the new location, which also meant to redownload the entire game.
Mac How To Change Language
Origin now has an option to help with that. You can just move it with a single click and Origin will do all the needed registry updates for you.
- Open Origin and chose My Game Library
- Right-Click on the game and choose Move Game
- You will be promoted to choose a new folder you want the game installed to
- The game will then verify your Game and move your files for the game and all it’s DLC. Be patient.
- Start the game from it’s new location
When you follow the steps below, your Apple ID country or region updates for all of your Apple services on all of your Apple products.
If you're a part of a Family Sharing group, you might not be able to change your country or region. Learn how to leave a Family Sharing group.
What to do before you change your country or region
- Spend any store credit remaining on your Apple ID. Learn what to do if your remaining store credit is less than the cost of a single item.
- Cancel any subscriptions, including Apple Music, and wait until the end of the subscription period.
- Wait for any memberships, pre-orders, movie rentals, or Season Passes to complete, and wait for any pending store credit refunds to process.
- Make sure that you have a payment method for your new country or region.
- Redownload your apps, music, movies, TV shows, and books on any devices that you might use to play or read them in the future. That's because some types of content might not be available in your new country or region. (Learn what types of content and services are available in your new country or region.)
On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- Open the Settings app.
- Tap your name, then tap iTunes & App Store.
- Tap your Apple ID, then tap View Apple ID. You might be asked to sign in.
- Tap Country/Region.
- Tap 'Change Country or Region.' If you don't see 'Change Country or Region,' contact Apple Support.
- Tap your new country or region, then review the Terms & Conditions.
- Tap Agree in the upper-right corner, then tap Agree again to confirm.
- Select a payment method and enter your new payment information and billing address, then tap Next. You must enter a valid payment method for your new country or region.1 Learn more about how to change or remove your Apple ID payment information.
Change Default Download Location Mac
On your computer
- Open the Music app or iTunes.
- In the menu bar at the top of the screen or the top of the iTunes window, click Account, then click View My Account.
- Sign in with your Apple ID, then click View Account.
- On the Account Information page, click 'Change Country or Region.'
- From the 'Select a country or region' menu, select your new country or region. If you don't see 'Select a country or region,' contact Apple Support.
- Review the Terms & Conditions, then click Agree. Click Agree again to confirm.
- Enter your new payment information and billing address, then click Continue.
From your Apple ID account page
- Sign in to your Apple ID account page.
- Scroll to the Account section, then click Edit.
- From the Country/Region menu, select your new country or region.
- When asked if you want to change your country or region, click 'Continue to update.'
- Enter your new payment information and your billing address, then click Save. You have to enter a valid payment method for your new country or region.1
Contact Apple Support
If you can't complete any of the steps, can't change your country or region, or you have less store credit than the cost of a single item, contact Apple Support.
How To Change Download Location Origin Macbook Pro
- After you update your Apple ID billing address and payment method, you can upgrade your iCloud Storage using the pricing in your new country or region. Learn more about iCloud storage.
- View the Apple Media Services Terms and Conditions.
How To Change Origin Download Location Mac
1. If you don't want to enter a payment method, wait until you're physically in your new country or region, then create a new Apple ID.