RetroArch can run on the usual platforms like Windows, Mac OS X and Linux, but it stands alone in that it can support far more platforms beyond just that. We support operating systems that not even Microsoft and Apple themselves support anymore, such as macOS X on PowerPC Macs, and RetroArch being available on Windows OSes as far back as.
- Os X Download For Windows
- Download Mac Os For Windows 7 32 Bit
- Windows 7 Download 32 Bit
- Download Mac Os Skin Pack For Windows 7 32 Bit
Os X Download For Windows
- For Windows 10/8.1/8/7 32-bit. Download Chrome for Mac. For Mac OS X 10.10 or later. This computer will no longer receive Google Chrome updates because Mac OS X 10.6 - 10.9 are no longer.
- Windows Mac Linux The Windows release of OBS Studio supports Windows 8, 8.1 and 10. Version: 26.0.2 Released: October 6th Download Installer Download Installer (32-bit) Download via Bittorrent Download Zip View on GitHub Previous Releases.
Windows 64 Bit
The installer automatically detects the Operating System your device is running and chooses the right version of BlueStacks.
Choose from the Other BlueStacks Versions
- Windows 32 Bit
- Windows 64 Bit
Note: To run this version, your PC needs to be VT compatible and VT enabled
If I have a 32-bit Windows PC and want to run 32-bit Android apps, which version of BlueStacks do I need?
You need the 32-bit Android version of BlueStacks
If I have a 64-bit Windows PC and want to run 64-bit Android apps, which version of BlueStacks do I need?
You need the 64-bit Android Version of BlueStacks. Also, your PC should be VT enabled. Here is a step-by-step guide to enable VT on your PC - How can I enable VT on my PC
I’m running an earlier version of BlueStacks. Should I update?
Yes, absolutely. We recommend that you download the latest version of BlueStacks based on your system requirements. All the updated versions are faster, more powerful and come with a lot of new features to improve your gaming experience.
Should I download BlueStacks from a third-party site?
No. We strongly recommend that you download BlueStacks only from the official BlueStacks website. Downloading BlueStacks from third-party sites may infect your PC with malware and compromise its security.
Browse this list of articles to further improve your gaming experience with BlueStacks.
- Introducing the best, most advanced keyboard controls editor ever.
- How can I change the graphics mode on BlueStacks ?
- How to speed up BlueStacks ?
- How can I allocate more memory to BlueStacks ?
- How can I use macro recorder ?
- Questions? Send an email to [email protected]
Read the latest from the BlueStacks Editor's Blog
Download TinyUmbrella for Mac OS X and Windows 7, 8, 10 (32 & 64 bit): First off all why do we need TinyUmbrella? TinyUmbrella handles SHSH signatures for iOS firmware restores enabling iTunes to continue a restore when without TinyUmbrella it would not be possible.
A SHSH blob (also known as “ECID SHSH”) is a piece of data of Apple’s Digital Signature for iOS Restores and Updates.This is the way Apple implemented to control what users can and cannot do regarding to updates and restores using iTunes.
TinyUmbrella is used for local iPhone iOS restores making it possible. How cool is that for those who like to downgrade / restore / jailbreak? Jailbreakers can install jailbreakable older versions that are not signed by Apple right now.
TinyUmbreall allow you to kick your iPhone into or out recovery mode and save your SHSH so that you can restore your firmware in the future. It also permits you to restore your device using saved SHSH (using TSS Server).
Download TinyUmbrella 188.8.131.52
Download TinyUmbrella for Mac OS X (Installer) here
Download TinyUmbrella for Windows 32 bit (Installer) here
Download TinyUmbrella for Windows 64 bit (Installer) here
How to use TinyUmbrella
Here we will describe how to save SHSH blobs on Mac and Windows.
1 – How to save SHSH blobs on Mac (using TinyUmbrella)
- Open TinyUmbrella application on your Mac
- Connect your device and close all pop-ups (like iTunes etc.)
- Make sure your device is connected (check top left connected devices drop-down list)
- Now click on the “Fetch OTA for … iPhone” button
- After the fetching process is done you can find SHSH blobs saved on mac on the following path / location: “~/.tu/.shsh“. You can access instantly to this path inputing from keyboard “⌘(Command) + Shift + G”.
2 – How to save SHSH blobs on Windows (using TinyUmbrella)
Download Mac Os For Windows 7 32 Bit
Is very simple to use TinyUmbrella, you just need to select your iOS device (iPhone, iPad, iPod and Apple TV) on the left, save SHSH on the button “Save SHSH” and in the “General” tab you have all saved SHSH. To restore you just need to click on the “Start TSS Server” button.
Windows 7 Download 32 Bit
Fixing TinyUmbrella Errors
#1 – Error 255 (console.app crash for MAC)
If you are facing this error (only for MAC users), open an terminal – ⌘(Command) + Space > type “Terminal” > “Enter”;
In the terminal run the next commands:
- $ sudo chmod -R u+rw ~
- $ sudo chown -R $USER ~
After running the commands, reinstall TinyUmbrella.
Download Mac Os Skin Pack For Windows 7 32 Bit
- added some known fixes – 15.8.19
- added some directions to save SHSH blobs on Mac OS X – 15.8.20