Add an email account
If you haven't already set up an email account in Mail, you might be prompted to add one when you open the app. If you're not prompted, or you just want to add another account, follow these steps:
- From the menu bar in Mail, choose Mail > Add Account.
- Select your email provider from the list, then click Continue.
- Some accounts, such as Google, might ask that you click Open Browser to complete authentication in your web browser.
- Follow the onscreen instructions to enter account details, such as your name, email address, and password. If you're not sure what information to enter, please contact your email provider for help.
Outlook 2011 For Mac Download
By default, Outlook for Mac doesn't automatically download pictures or photos in email messages if the images are stored on the Internet. This practice helps to protect your privacy because downloading an Internet picture can alert the sender that your email address is active and that you received the message. Well, executing the file conversion process is not that easy as both the email application i.e., Outlook and Mac Mail store different file formats to save the data. Therefore, to make the migration process simple and less complicated, one can completely rely on this blog wherein we have disclosed result-oriented approaches to open and read.
Use the Inbox for each account
Download Email For The Past Outlook Machine Learning
- Use this tool if you want Outlook to open a new email message when you click a mailto: link in an email message or on a website. Selecting a mailto: link opens the default email application. Outlook isn't the default email application until you change that setting. How to use the tool. Download and open the Default Mail Application tool.
- Download EmailMerge for Outlook here! This download page will take you to the free full functional trial version which can be used for 30 days.
The Inbox gathers together the messages for every email account you added. If you added more than one account, you can click the disclosure triangle next to Inbox in the sidebar, then select a mailbox to see only the messages for that account.
Optional: Turn on other account features
If your account includes support for contacts, calendars, notes, or other features in addition to email, you can turn those features on or off:
- Choose Apple menu > System Preferences, then click Internet Accounts.
- Select your account in the sidebar.
- Select the features you want to use with your account.