- Annie Mac Channel 4 House Party Download Torrent
- Annie Mac Channel 4 House Party Download Pc
- Annie Mac Channel 4 House Party Download Free
- Annie Mac Channel 4 House Party Download Full
DJ Annie Mac live on C4 House Party
Comment by Alfie Mehson
Ah, What song is this? This is going to bug me.
Comment by Charmie101
On 31 December 2012, Annie Mac was one of the DJs selected by Channel 4 to hold a live six-hour, televised New Year's House Party. Annie Mac dj'd In November 2014, she began hosting Annie Mac Presents on SiriusXM's BPM in the United States, starting. About us inspiration graphic novel best of hello download. Hello has 1000s of communities! Create or join communities to connect around your specific interests. Personas & communities. Personas and user-created communities are focused on a particular passion. Explore the world of Mac. Check out MacBook Pro, iMac Pro, MacBook Air, iMac, and more. Visit the Apple site to learn, buy, and get support. The Catholic Faith Handbook For Youth Second Edition. Paypal Invoice Says Not Found. Beat Up Vs Assurance Pokemon.
Comment by Sam Harris
Swear thats the the start of dispicable me
Comment by RICKY CARLIN DJ
can u put a download on this would love keep this big thanx
Comment by Pete156
Comment by Pete156
Comment by ray white
annie mac legend
Comment by ambrang
this bit of the mix makes my belly fizz!
Comment by mcfc2002
What a tune
Comment by leroy0311
Comment by DJ Tea Rexx
don't only make it downloadable, give us a tracklist too!
Comment by ibsjunglist
Comment by TobyE
make this downloadable pleeeease
Comment by Dawn McDivitt
Comment by **DuBjUnKiE91**
Comment by Jamie Thomson 7
more downloads plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Comment by mcfc2002
ur my hero just wonna be like u nice tunes annie
Comment by ambrang
Annie Mac Channel 4 House Party Download Torrent
DJ'ing in Brighton
18 July 1978 (age 42)
|Spouse(s)||Toddla T (2018-present)|
|Station(s)||BBC Radio 1|
|Time slot||6:00 – 8:00 pm Monday – Friday|
|Station(s)||BBC Radio 1|
Annie Mac Channel 4 House Party Download Pc
Annie MacManus (born 18 July 1978), popularly known as Annie Mac, is an Irish DJ, television presenter and podcaster. She is known as the host of her flagship BBC Radio 1show, which was formerly hosted by Zane Lowe. She also hosts her own podcast Changes with Annie Mac.
Annie Mac was born in Dublin, Ireland on 18 July 1978. After attending Wesley College in Dublin, she studied English literature at Queen's University Belfast, Northern Ireland. Annie lives in Queen's Park, London. She has a son (born May 2013) with her husband, and fellow BBC Radio 1 DJ Toddla T. She gave birth to her second child on 6 January 2017. Whilst on maternity leave her radio show was presented by MistaJam and then Mac returned to the station on 12 June 2017. Her brother, Davey MacManus, was the lead singer and guitarist in bands The Crocketts and The Crimea. Annie Mac is a sports fan supporting North Londonfootball team Tottenham Hotspur F.C.
Annie Mac Channel 4 House Party Download Free
Annie Mac's first BBC Radio 1 programme was broadcast on 29 July 2004. She had been a producer at BBC Radio 1 before this and was heard as a voice for jingles on the station at least as far back as February 2004.
Her first live set with the station was at BBC Radio 1's Big Weekend in Dundee in May 2006 as part of the Essential Mix live broadcast. Annie remarked on air at the time how it was the first time they had trusted her to do a live mix.
Annie currently hosts programmes on BBC Radio 1. Her main programme, called Radio 1's Future Sounds, airs from 18:00 to 20:00 on Mondays to Thursdays, playing mainly newly-released dance-pop, hip-hop, rock and indie. Additionally, her Friday night dance-based show (Radio 1’s Dance Party) is broadcast between 18:00 to 20:00. She previously hosted BBC Switch with close friend and fellow DJ Nick Grimshaw on Sunday evenings from 19:00 to 21:00 until 21 March 2010. After this date, they moved to 22:00 – midnight with a new show simply called Nick Grimshaw and Annie Mac.
A popular feature is the Annie Mac Mini Mix, an opportunity to showcase various DJs' ability to produce a five-minute mix with other DJs. The Mini mix was also a feature of her previous show on a Thursday night. She was a regular stand-in for Zane Lowe's show before he left the station. In 2009 Annie won the Best Female award at the drum and bass awards for her contribution to the promotion of this genre of music.
Annie Mac Channel 4 House Party Download Full
Annie makes regular appearances as a feature presenter on BBC Two's The Culture Show, giving her opinions on the latest music offerings. She appeared on Never Mind the Buzzcocks in January 2006 and she co-presented Top of the Pops on 18 June 2006 with Reggie Yates and on 11 July 2006 with Rufus Hound in a T in the Park special. Annie has also filled in for Zane Lowe on his Gonzo show on MTV2. She regularly DJs b2b with Jonny Birchall and Will Phillips at clubs such as Moles Club, Ponana, Zero Zero, The Nest, Second Bridge Nightclub and Club XL all in Bath, Night Digital in Brighton and university venues such as Fitzwilliam College, Cambridge and Aston University. She has also appeared on ITV Comedy, FM, as herself.
On 18 February 2007 BBC Radio 1 launched their first video podcast or vodcast. It featured Annie on a backstage tour around the Radio 1 buildings. This has since been stopped; however, there is now a podcast of the Mini Mix.
She has also presented Other Voices for RTÉ Two.
In September 2009, Mac released her first compilation album, Annie Mac Presents, followed in the subsequent two years Annie Mac Presents 2010 and Annie Mac Presents 2011.
In August 2012, Annie Mac was one of the DJs selected by Channel 4 to hold a live six-hour, televised House Party on Bank Holiday Friday.
Since Nick Grimshaw left his daily 22:00 to midnight weekday slot; Mac had been covering for the slot. It was then taken over by Huw Stephens.
She released 'Annie Mac Presents 2012' in October 2012; the tracklisting contained some of the songs Mac played on the Channel 4 House Party. Tracks by Knife Party and Steve Aoki headlined the tracklisting.
On 31 December 2012, Annie Mac was one of the DJs selected by Channel 4 to hold a live six-hour, televised New Year's House Party. Annie Mac dj'dIn November 2014, she began hosting Annie Mac Presents on SiriusXM's BPM in the United States, starting at 21:00. ET. into the New Year on this televised event.
On 15 February 2015, it was announced she had taken over Zane Lowe's Radio 1 evening show airing Monday-Thursdays 19:00 to 21:00.
In January 2017, Mac presented a BBC Three programme called Who Killed the Night investigating the status of British nightclubs following many closures, notably the Fabric closure and re-opening and property developments on sites of former clubs, visiting the site of former Kings Cross club Bagleys/Canvas. The programme featured interviews with the newly appointed night czar Amy Lamé.
Annie Mac Presents: Lost & Found Festival
Annie Mac Presents: Lost & Found Festival, is an annual music festival that takes place in St. Paul's Bay, Malta during May. The festival was started in 2015 and is curated by BBC Radio 1 DJ, Annie Mac, who was named as the Festival Ambassador of Malta in 2018, and was presented the award from Malta's Minister for Tourism. The four-day event, is split between a number of day and night parties at a variety of venues across the island, including Café Del Mar, which hosts the daytime pool parties.
- ^'Annie Mac: 'I'm more than just the dance girl''. The Guardian. Retrieved 17 June 2015.
- ^'Biography of Annie Mac'. Resident Advisor. Retrieved 11 July 2011.
- ^'June 7, 2013 Episode of Toddla T BBC1 show'. He mentions new son in first half-hour.
- ^'Radio 1 DJ Annie Mac gives birth to her second child with Toddla T'.
- ^'MistaJam to host Annie Mac's show on BBC Radio 1'.
- ^'Davey MacManus – Band member, The Crimea – MusicTank'. Retrieved 27 November 2019.
- ^FA Cup third-round predictions – Lawro v Radio 1 DJ Annie Mac
- ^'Tracklisting – Annie Mac: 29/07/04'. BBC Radio 1.
- ^'Radio 1's Essential Mix – Tracklisting – Sunday 14 May: Radio 1's Big Weekend Dance Party, London Nightclub Dundee'. BBC Radio 1.
- ^'Radio 1 – Annie Mac – Profile'. BBC. Retrieved 4 June 2012.
- ^'Full Other Voices line-up announced'. Raidió Teilifís Éireann. 18 November 2008. Retrieved 18 November 2008.
- ^'Blog : Annie Mac Presents Compilation Promos are in!'. Annie Mac Presents. Archived from the original on 15 May 2012. Retrieved 4 June 2012.
- ^'Channel 4 To Air All-Night 'House Party' With Grandmaster Flash, Annie Mac And No Ad Breaks'. HuffPost. 27 July 2012. Retrieved 9 March 2013.
- ^'Channel 4 to broadcast DJ marathon next month – Media News'. Digital Spy. 26 July 2012. Retrieved 9 March 2013.
- ^Tara Conlan (26 July 2012). 'Can you feel it... viewers? Channel 4 to host rave night – TV & Radio – Media'. The Independent. Retrieved 9 March 2013.
- ^Weekly Schedule – BPM – SiriusXM Radio
- ^Annie Mac confirmed as the new presenter of Radio 1’s weekday evening show
- ^BBC Three – Annie Mac: Who Killed The Night?
- ^Annie Mac wants to know 'Who Killed The Night?' in new documentary – News – Mixmag
- ^ abAnnie Mac’S Documentary On Club Culture, Who Killed The Night, Is Available Now Djmag.Com
- ^Who Killed the Night? DJ Annie Mac on the Death of Club Culture – YouTube
- ^'Annie Mac crowned Festival Ambassador of Malta'. Mixmag. Retrieved 25 February 2019.
- ^'AMP Lost & Found reveals more 2019 line-up details'. Entertainment Focus. 1 November 2018. Retrieved 25 February 2019.
- ^'The Tastemaker: Annie Mac on AMP Sounds, festival lineups, and why bands definitely aren't dead'. The Independent. 8 February 2018. Retrieved 25 February 2019.
- ^'AMP Lost & Found Festival review: An unforgettable weekend'. The Independent. 15 May 2018. Retrieved 25 February 2019.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Annie Mac.|
- Radio 1's Power Down Playlist with Annie Mac (BBC Radio 1)
- Radio 1's Future Sounds with Annie Mac (BBC Radio 1)
- Radio 1's Dance Party with Annie Mac (BBC Radio 1)
- Annie Mac in the Mix (BBC Radio 1)
- Annie Mac on Twitter
- Annie Mac on Instagram
- Annie Mac on Facebook